Terms and conditions
We, FSPARTNER OÜ, doing business and provide services as Food Symphony, a company registered in Estonia, address Sepapaja tn 6, 15551, Tallinn, Estonia, registration number 16129730, (hereinafter “FSPARTNER” or “we”). We operate the website https://fspartner.eu (the “Website”) and provide online consulting services for restaurants, services that helps users (restaurant owners, managers) analyze their business (visualize and make data-driven decisions), acquire (implement learning) and act (develop a performance culture) (hereinafter “Services” which include the provision and use of the Website).
You can contact us by phone +34 607 212 787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Condition constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and concerning your access to and use of the Website and the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Condition. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions.
The Services are intended for business users who are at least 18 years old.
You can receive our Services by using our website or directly contacting us by phone +34 607 212 787 or email email@example.com.
Unless otherwise indicated, we retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Services and the Website, including without limitation all graphics, user interfaces, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, graphics, logos, and trademarks or service marks reproduced through the Services and the Website
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- you will not access the Services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- you will not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Services. You agree to keep your login credentials confidential.
FSPARTNER provides paid services. By signing agreement with us or subscribing for our services
Accepted forms of payment:
You can cancel your subscription and end consultations at any time. In this occasion you will be charged for the Services provided before cancelation.
You may not access or use the Services for any purpose other than that for which we make the Services available.
As a user of the Services, you agree not to:
- Use Services in any illegal activities
- Re-sell, copy or adapt the Services
- Allow access to your account to unauthorized people
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
7. Services measures
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- monitor the Services for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
- otherwise manage the Services in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Services.
We can provide links or access to third-party websites or software in order to provide the service. We are not responsible for the content provided on those resources and their services.
If you are using external services you should familiarize yourself with their policy and terms of provision services.
We accepted industry standards, technologies, and procedures, such as firewalls, security software, secure servers, data transmission via secure channels, etc.
The services are provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basic. You agree that your use of our services will be at your sole risk.
The services, including online consultations and other services, are recommended by their nature and their implementation is at your sole discretion and risk.
We shall not be responsible for any business losses or other type of damage. Before making decisions and/or actions based on information ensure that you understand consequences of those actions.
The services, activities and legal documents of FSPARTNER are govern by Estonian and EU law.
In case of any disputes, they shall be resolved via negotiation. If it is not possible to do so, disputes shall be resolved by the court in Estonia.
If you have any questions or comments about the services, activities or legal documents please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org